I've not heard back just yet. I figure if I don't hear anything by around lunch time that I will shoot my contact an email and inquire about the job and their decision.
They asked me to do one of my favorite things to do. "What would you change if you had the oppurtunity?" They showed me serveral of the sites that would be needing to be changed and asked for my opinions. I gave them. I think it went well.
I'm hoping that I will hear back soon as I'm eager to either start working, or find another possibility.