Well I got the letter in the mail that went out to all my neighbors for any issues. So on May 4th I can call the Code Enforcement office and see if there are any objections. If there are I'm not sure what will happen. So we sit and wait.
Though I've got some interesting ideas from Shea's Aunt the other day, so we'll see what goes on.