Well today I finally got three themes done for my portfolio. Creating Ripples is the default theme that is also here. Breaking the Mold, Changing Times and Flowering Possibilities are all new. I need to do one more portfolio theme that will change the entire layout of the site, I've just not got the idea yet so it can wait. I want to show that while all the content is the same there is only one change to the file, and that's the location of the theme. I didn't even change the headers to compensate for some minor graphical differences. I will however have to make at least one more graphical change as my lock for the clients area looks tacky on the Breaking the Mold.
My next goal is to finalize converting DM's current table layout to a pure CSS design and that will finish off the three portfolio pecies. Though I think I will be adding in some additional text about the clients, but dunno, I might create two sections in my portfolio that will take care of what I truly want to share and show off... a projects page, and the portfolio that demonstartes capabilities and the like.
But I'm slowly moving on that.