Well the appointment went well yesterday but today Kathleen woke up with a 104 degree fever. I called Shea to have him come home, called the doctor's emergency number as it was 6am when I found out she'd a fever. They told me to keep her cool and give her a teaspoon of children's motrin, which I don't have. So Shea picked up pedalyte, sprite, food and the motrin at the grocery store on his way home. I then turned on the AC which we'd not been running because Samantha's running cool. But she seems to be doing well with the AC on today so that's good.

Kathleen's fever went down shortly after she ate. She's taken three naps today which is a testament to how well she's feeling, cause she hardly naps at all much less three times a day. We are going to wait this out. We'll see how well she's doing tomorrow and if any other symptoms arise. The doctor told us it should be a 24 hour virus, I hope so. And I hope little Sissy doesn't get it, whatever it is. Or us for that matter. Shea's taking tomorrow off too. For more than one reason, he's a test for Cheveron tomorrow evening. But if Kathleeen's still not feeling well I will need the help to manage both of them, as Kathleen really only wants Mommy when she's feeling bad and sometimes she just has to settle for Daddy cause Mommy is busy.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Dragon Hunting

Published on September 30, 2015

First Public Writing

Published on September 30, 2015