Provider changed

Well it's final, I've changed hosting providers, and so far we've only had one glitch. I have most of the sites up and running. The three galleries I have not installed, and the reason for that is because it creates folders and to download said folders would take about a billion years, and I'd never be able to upload them with the right permissions. So the three galleries I need to try to install a fake one in a different database, then change the config file to the old file and upload only the album folder which from there should be fine I might have to change permissions from that point. If not then I will have to have everyone resign up and reupload their files again. The only good thing is that no one really uses the other two, mine I will probably upload from scratch when I have a moment or two again. I never finished it last time so it's not a big deal for me.

I'm also changing it a bit. I'm using it as a multisite install. from one set of core files, I had a problem with the last run I tried earlier today and I'm having to upload the gallery files again to fix the corrupted ones. It's a slow process and why I want to use a multisite configuration this time it's so much work to upgrade it, such a large upload.

Dragon Hunting

Published on September 30, 2015

First Public Writing

Published on September 30, 2015