I have a few resolutions this year
1. Minimize our debt
2. Reach at least 136lbs by July 1. I'm shooting for 125 but not sure if I'll be able to maintain that with out alot of exercise.
3. Maintain at least 1 client per week with Heritage Web Solutions. Hoping to ramp up to three per week but not sure how doable that is.
4. Learn something new, or get better at something I already know. Things on this list are: learning to draw, getting better with photoshop and illustrator graphics, learn flash, get a better handle on ajax.
5. Finish some personal projects: DR PSW Basic Database, Creating my own city for a World of Darkness campaign/story to write
6. Potty Train Kathleen
7. Start playing with my girls in a more productive way for all of us.
8. Start some sort of exercise program for myself and the girls.