This year I am going to change the way I do resolutions. I'm still going to set milestones for the end of the year, but I'm going to set smaller goals to achieve those milestones on a monthly basis, we'll see how that goes.
Milestones for this year
- Lose weight - ulimate goal: 136 min 130 prefered
- Continue working on A Dark Journey stories
- Write at least one application for the web and mobile platforms
Finish the Wheel of Time seriesfinished in February
- Teach The girls the basics of writing a program (only if interested)
- Start reading the girls some chapter books
I am going to make smaller goals on a month by month basis. So here are January's Goals
- Cut out the soda
- Switch caffeine intake to brewed tea with splenda
- Cut down on the number of carbs and increase vegetable intake!
- Add missing scenes and information to Revolution for A Dark Journey
- Add an additional book to Revolution (I don't like the ending)
- Decide what application I want to work on (this is for fun and will be a slow process since it's only on my lunch hour and my weekends)
- Finish Knife of Dreams
- Install Scratch on the girls computer and show them the basics of the program
- Decide which books to start reading - Harry Potter, or something else?
- Do 20 min Hotel Room Workout on M, W & F
At the end of the month I will reevaluate my goals to my milestones. Smack me if I don't. Seriously send me a message if I've not updated at the end of January about what it is in February. Accountability I think is going to be the key to success. So here goes the upteenth try at a Better Me!